- Kabanoss – Our Kabanoss is hot, long and thin, contains beef and pork and seasoned with pepper and a lot of garlic. Our bestseller.
- Cayenne sausage – Was previously known as ‘Ziegeuner’ and is a hot, thick sausage with cayenne pepper and garlic, made of pork.
- House – The House sausage is a hot and thick sausage, and is similar to the Kabanoss with pepper and garlic. Contains beef and pork.
Medium hot sausages
- Sremska – Sremska is a medium hot, thick sausage with pepper, garlic and mustard seeds. Beef and pork.
- Coburger Berzelii – This thin and long sausage is seasoned with a lot of black pepper and small amounts of garlic. Pork.
- Lamb merguez – A thin un-smoked sausage with spices such as cumin and garlic. One of our top sellers.
- Oriental – A thin, long sausage with lamb and beef mixed together. Contains spices such as garlic and curry. Free from pork.
- Ox sausage – Thin sausage made of beef with lamb intestine, seasoned with garlic among other spices. Free from pork.
- Chorizo – A thick sausage with garlic and a small amount of pepper, not unfamiliar to many. Made of pork.
- Tiroler – An Austrian thick sausage with garlic and mustard seeds. Has a similar taste to Salami and is made of pork.
- Currywurst – Consists of white, finely grounded Bratwurst made of pork which is cut and seasoned with yellow curry. With this sausage you get a homemade curry sauce in the baguette. No garlic.
- Turkish sausage/Suyuk – A thick well-smoked sausage with beef and lamb, without garlic but with peppers.
- Polish Bratwurst – A thick meaty bratwurst with cumin and garlic. Pork.
- German Bratwurst – A light(white) sausage, finely grounded with pork and beef mixed together. Without garlic but contains onion.
- Jägerwurst – A thick, mild sausage with juniper berry flavor. No garlic. Pork.
- Alpenwurst – A mild and juicy bratwurst with garlic and mustard seeds. Pork and beef.
- Thüringer Weisswurst – A white, thick, meaty sausage with small amount of garlic and marjoram. Pork and veal.
- Italian bratwurst – A thick, mild bratwurst with small amount of garlic. Pork.
- Cheese sausage – A thick sausage with peppers and Emmentaler cheese. In the grill, the cheese in the sausage gets very warm, so be cautious when taking the first bites. No garlic.
- Leberkäs – A meatloaf made of pork and veal seasoned with herbs such as thyme, marjoram and basil. (Contains egg)
- Bamse sausage/Giant sausage /Breakfast sausage – A mild thick sausage without garlic. Pork.
- Halloumi toast – Sliced and grilled halloumi and tomato in baguette with our spicy tomato sauce.
- Chicken sausage – Made of chicken and sheep intestine
- Farmers Vegetarian- Red lenses, white and red beans and spices within a thin layer of Algiers.
- Vegan Chorizo- contains carrot, oil, salt, spices such as garlic and cayenne.
And of course
- Cooked sausage – Lithell’s wiener sausage, pork and beef. No garlic.
- Grilled sausage – The ones we buy are made of pork and beef and are grilled after you order it. No garlic.
- Stockholmer – A thin, grilled sausage which is a little bit meatier and has more flavor than a regular grilled sausage. Contains small amounts of garlic and is made of pork and beef.
- Pickle – One extra together with your food. (5 sek)
- Halloumi – One slice (10 sek)
- One container/jar pickles or sauerkraut. (40 sek)
- Sweet pickle (5 sek)
- Pucko (chocolate drink) small, large
- Pago juice
- Aquador- still water
Baguette single 65 Sek
Baguette double 95 Sek (two sausages in one bread- feel free to mix 2 different ones)
Potato salad on a plate w/o bread 75 Sek (extra sausage 30 sek)
or Bun/white bread 45 sek
When smaller/thinner sausages we take 2 as a single, 4 as a double 😉