• Kabanoss – Our Kabanoss is hot, long and thin sausage, seasoned with pepper and a lot of garlic. Contains pork and is served best in a baguette.
• Cayenne sausage – Was previously known as ‘Ziegeuner’ and is a hot, thick sausage with cayenne pepper and garlic, made of pork.
• House – The House sausage is a hot and thick sausage, and is similar to the Kabanoss with pepper and garlic. less smoked than the kabanoss. Contains pepper, garlic and pork.
Medium hot sausages
• Sremska – Sremska is a medium hot, thick sausage with pepper, garlic and mustard seeds. Contains pork.
• Coburger Berzelii – This thin and long sausage is seasoned with a lot of black pepper and small amounts of garlic. Pork.
• Lamb merguez – A thin un-smoked sausage with spices such as cumin and garlic.
• Oriental – A thin, long sausage with lamb and beef mixed together. Contains spices such as garlic and curry.
• Ox sausage – Thin sausage made of beef with lamb intestine, seasoned with garlic among other spices. Salty taste ans free from pork.
• Chorizo – A thick sausage with garlic and a small amount of pepper, not unfamiliar to many. Made of pork.
• Tiroler – An Austrian thick sausage with garlic and mustard seeds. Has a similar taste to Salami and is made of pork.
• Currywurst – Consists of white, finely grounded Bratwurst made of pork and beef which is cut and seasoned with yellow curry. With this sausage you get a homemade curry sauce in the baguette. No garlic. Only served in a baguette.
• Turkish lamb sausage/Suyuk – A thick well-smoked lamb sausage with beef, without garlic but with peppers.
• Polish Bratwurst – A thick meaty bratwurst with cumin and garlic. Pork.
• German Bratwurst – A light (white) sausage, finely grounded with pork and beef mixed together. Without garlic but contains onion.
• Jägerwurst – A thick, mild sausage with juniper berry flavor. No garlic. Pork.
• Alpenwurst – A mild and juicy bratwurst with garlic and mustard seeds. Pork and beef.
• Thüringer Weisswurst – A white, thick, meaty sausage with small amount of garlic and marjoram. Nowadays made of pork.
• Italian bratwurst – A thick, mild bratwurst with small amount of garlic. Pork.
• Cheese sausage – A thick sausage with peppers and Emmentaler cheese. In the grill, the cheese in the sausage gets very warm, so be cautious when taking the first bites. No garlic.
• Leberkäs – A meatloaf that is sliced and grilled and then served in a baguette seasoned with herbs such as thyme, marjoram and basil. (Contains egg and pork)
• Bamse sausage/Giant sausage /Breakfast sausage – A mild thick sausage without garlic. Pork.
• Vegetarian sausage – A short soy sausage from Hälsans kök/The Health Kitchen.
• Bondens (the farmers') vegetarian sausage – A vegetarian sausage that is a little bit spicier and contains white and red beans, green lenses, onion, garlic and pepper. Free from gluten, milk and soy protein, lactose and eggs.
• Halloumi toast – Sliced and grilled halloumi and tomato in a baguette with our spicy tomato sauce.
• Chicken sausage – Made of chicken and sheep intestine and is quite spicy.
And of course
• Cooked sausage – wiener sausage, pork and beef. No garlic.
• Grilled sausage – The ones we buy are made of pork and beef and are grilled after you order it. No garlic.
• Stockholmer – A thin, grilled sausage which is a little bit meatier and has more flavor than a regular grilled sausage. Contains small amounts of garlic and is made of pork and beef.
• Pickle – One extra together with your food.
• Halloumi – One slice
• One container pickles or sauerkraut
• Sweet pickle
• Pucko (chocolate drink) small, large
• Pago 50cl
With bread Baguette, Baguette double, Potatoe salad-Glutenfree